Saturday, July 26, 2008

Everett's trip to Missouri

It is amazing to see where the Prophet Joseph is buried.
The Nauvoo Temple is so pretty. We did a session on Friday there.

This is a picture of the pagent. It was cool and alot of fun.


Jalen and Brad doing the log cutting at the Pre-Pagent Games.



Mason and Brad doing the sawcutting at the Pre-Pagent Games.

Brad kicking everyone's butt at stick pull.


The Boys learning how they made their clothes.


Mason,Jalen and Alys at the oxen ride.

Arn't we cute?



At the Blacksmith shop.






Emme throwing a fit!


Us at the Nauvoo Visitor Center.




All the kids in the Mark Twain Cave in Hannible Mo.

A name on th cave. Check out the date. The cave was so cool.




This was the neatest bench at a place called Train town, in Hannible, Mo. The boys loved it.

The kids at Train Town.


Alys posing at Adam ondi amen.


I love the variety of flowers and trees there.





How pretty is that? The valley of Adam ondi amen. I love that my parents land is like 15min. from there.

This is a cool train car in Jamesport.


This is the best BBQ food. Wabash BBQ in Chillicothie. Marsh and Dawn and Brad and I went and ate there and then stayed at Marigolds in Jamesport. It was so fun!!

All of the kids at Trenton Pool. All 23 of them.

Just relaxing at mom and dads house.

A beautiful picture outside mom and dads front door. I love the feeling!!



























5 comments:

Eaton's said...

Hi honey, seeing all these pics makes me so homesick for you. The time you guys were here went too fast. I can't believe it's all over and now we're back from Kanon's funeral!!!!!!!Time flys so fast. Keep praying to come here and live, Brad can do plumbing here just like there. We love you all so much. MOM

Unknown said...

Hey lady,
Love the pictures. Brad and Marshall are so funny snozing at moms. I love the pool pic too. I miss it there so much. Maybe I can go soon. Love ya Jen

steele's said...

Ky--I'm glad you finally put your pics on! Can you email me some of those Trenton pool pics? I have none of them and I love pool pics. I miss you--can't wait til you come back. We loved having you here. Have a great week!

kenzie said...

Hey Heidi, looks like you all had a blast. I knew you would. My kids are begging to go so bad. They miss their missouri cousins so much. Love you. keep posting. it is so fun to read everyone's. Miss

Anonymous said...

hey love ur background