Saturday, October 11, 2008

Camping with the Adams

Best friends, and raggamuffins!!!




Jalen was more interested in the worms than fishing.


Don't we for sure look like we've been camping.




It was so pretty up at Woods Canyon Lake, and the weather was awsome.



We had lots of fun roasting marshmallows. The cold weather reminds me that Christmas is near. Yea!



Of course I have to throw in a pic of little Emme! I got a picture of one of the first times that she got up on all fours. Is'nt she a dolly!







2 comments:

Kim A said...

Uh oh, you forgot me and Aaron went on the trip with you guys!! Guess we didn't make the cut. Check out my update, you guys are totally in it :D

Kiriam said...

Finally a new entry ...Looks like soo much fun...and Seriously Emme is wanting to crawl..that is just too cute and pretty awsome being that Andres just started getting on all four....ohh but I forgot he is like 14 months now!!!