Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Im playing catch up!!!!

This is my curtains i finished yesterday for my clost in the bedroom.
Crazy craft/sewing room. Im turning into my mom! Ha ha that isn't a bad thing, I wouldn't mind knowing how to do everything!

It was such a beautiful day out Sunday we had to go play outside for a while.



This is a pic of the family room. Pretty spacious for us.

These are the hats i have beed making. They are fun and keep us warm. -10 Ha ha
We are all doing great here. But that doesn't mean that we don't miss everyone in Az sooo much! We love everyone and would love to have some visitors!!!!





8 comments:

MARLA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim A said...

YEAH! I love the update....I can't believe how much space you have :) It's sure coming along isn't it! Alice and Emme are SO beautiful...I sure miss those girls...& there mama of course!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!

MARLA said...

YA IT'S ABOUNT TIME YOU POSTED WE ALL MISS THE EVERETT'S CHURCH IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YA ALL HOPE YOUR ALL DOING REAL GOOD TELL THE KIDS I SAID HELLO MARLA :)

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

OHH wow!!! haha Emme is getting HUGE!!!!! What are you feeding her?? ha ha ohh I miss you so much! looks like your house is all set up. Looks like home :) love you

Kiriam said...

Hiedi, hi girl ...I miss you all too I love the hats and the house I hope you are doing well and maybe just maybe one of these days we will come and visit !!! maybe we can get some buddy passes or something that would be soooo much fun

Tiffany + Drew said...

I love the craft room, and those beanies are adorable!!

Laura said...

I agree with danie!!! The girls are getting so big!!! We miss you guys too!! And love you!!! Look I'm kinda learning how to blog... Ha ha ;)

Kim A said...

Heidi PLEASE update...I seriously just about started crying looking at Dani's blog and some old photos of you...waaaahhhhh I miss you so so so much!