Friday, May 21, 2010

Me & My Friend

We had so much fun with Kellie and Scott. we miss them so much. It felt like we had just been away for a little while. It was awsome. We love them to death. Thanks for coming to see us! Anyone else coming! ha ha Can't wait to see the fam in july. yeah!!!!!


Oh pretty Kellie!

Mason played the big bad wolf in their school play. he did so good! he had to sing solos and he did great!


Alys graduated from pre-k last night. she was jill in their play jack and jill!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you. You look so pretty. Can't wait to see you.

Project Couture Vintage said...

Thanks for the hug from Kellie! I want to come see you so bad! June just said she misses Alice and wants to see her :( I want to see my friend too :( Miss you cutie pie! Love you too!

Laura said...

Cant wait to see you!!!!!

MARLA said...

LOVE AND MISS MY EVERETT KIDS THEY ALL LOOK SO BIG:)

Kiriam said...

Heidi, I am glad that kellie got to come see you.... I bet you had so much fun ... I miss you guys
Love you girl

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

UMM OK 1st of all you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I miss your freakin face!! 2nd i miss Emme and i want to squeeze her GUTS out! 3rd Kellie looks so good and im so glad she went to visit you! :) YOu the BOMB.com and i can not WAIT to give you a big hug!!